ItzCash – IDBI Freedom Prepaid Card
About Freedom Prepaid Card
The Freedom Prepaid Card is an Open Loop Prepaid Card issued by IDBI Bank in association with ItzCash Card Ltd (ItzCash) & MasterCard Network.
Initially the Freedom Prepaid Card is issued by IDBI Bank as an Essential Service Card which can be upgraded to Open Loop Prepaid Card by submitting requisite Know Your Customer (KYC) form with documents in person at ItzCash franchisee outlet.Features
The Freedom Prepaid Card offers the ultimate power of controlling how you spend your money. The Card is simple to use over the Internet, at Merchant Establishments and for Cash Withdrawals at ATMs. The card also offers you the freedom of accessibility for a number of payment services anytime-anywhere.
Safety – Store and keep your money safely on the Freedom Prepaid Card. Freedom Prepaid Card is safe as it has 16 digit card no. embossed on the front of the card. The back of the card has a magnetic stripe; this has an inbuilt security feature and a signature panel for the card holder to sign. Besides, a transaction PIN & ATM PIN is sent to the customer for doing transactions & withdrawing cash, which has to be kept secure and confidential by the customer.
Accessibility – Access your fund which is stored on the card from anytime and anywhere.
Convenience – Offers you a convenient way to use for online and POS transaction.
Cash Out – Withdraw money from any MasterCard powered ATMs as per your requirement.
Freedom Prepaid Card has 16 digit card no. embossed on the front of the card. The back of the card has a magnetic strip; this has a built in security feature and a signature panel for the card holder to sign.
The Freedom Prepaid Card allows you to enjoy a variety of services which include payments for various services like electricity bill payments, renewal of DTH subscriptions, booking rail & air e-tickets, citizen services by government or government bodies, cash withdrawals at ATMs, shopping at merchant establishments having tie-ups with ItzCash or IDBI Bank as the case may be.
Here is how to use the Freedom Prepaid Card to make a simple payment over the internet.
How to book rail e-tickets with Freedom Prepaid Card: Simple steps
- Visit www.irctc.co.in and login with username and password (or register if you are a new user).
- Enter journey detail and Submit, later select train and enter the passenger details and Submit (maximum of 6 people per ticket).
- Select ItzCash as the mode of payment and enter your Freedom Prepaid Card Number, Expiry date and Date of Birth.
- Take a print of electronic reservation slip and carry the same at the time of your journey.
Note – You can use your Freedom Prepaid Card for Online Shopping, Movie Ticket booking, Bus ticket booking, only if you have upgraded your card. To view a list of services for upgraded card visit consumer.itzcash.com
Payment at Merchant Establishment
The Freedom Prepaid Card can be used at various Merchant Establishments across India which accepts MasterCard.
Here is how to use your Freedom Prepaid Card at your favorite outlet.
- Look for a MasterCard / MasterCard Electron sign at the point-of-sale merchant establishment. The merchant must have an electronic point-of-sale card swiping terminal.
- Present the Freedom Prepaid Card after making your purchase.
- The Freedom Prepaid Card will be swiped by the merchant for authorization.
- Your account will be subsequently debited for the transacted amount.
- A sales slip will be generated.
- Check and sign the sales slip. The signature must match that on the reverse of the Freedom Prepaid Card.
- Ensure the Freedom Prepaid Card is returned.
Please note that since signature verification is essential for the Freedom Prepaid Card transactions, you need to be physically present along with your Freedom Prepaid Card at the time of purchase i.e. the Freedom Prepaid Card cannot be used for Mail Order, Telephone Order.
Note – You can use The Freedom Prepaid Card can be used to pay at any Point of Sale (POS), only if the card is upgraded.
Cash Withdrawal at Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
You can use the Freedom Prepaid Card at all MasterCard ATMs across India to withdraw money.
- Visit any ATM which accepts MasterCard / MasterCard Electron Cards
- Insert Freedom Prepaid Card in the slot provided
- Select Language
- Enter 4 digit Freedom Prepaid Card ATM Pin.
- Select Savings Account
- Select Withdrawal
- Enter the amount to withdraw
- Select OK
- Collect the money
- Collect your Freedom Prepaid Card
Note: At ATM the customer can withdraw cash as per the prepaid available balance subject to bank rules. Cash out feature is available for upgraded cards only.
Master Secure Code by MasterCard is now active on Freedom Prepaid Card.
Master Secure Code provides complete assurance of safety when you make payments online. Master Secure Code adds security to your MasterCard enabled Freedom Prepaid card, ensuring that only you can access your card.
Below are the easy steps to follow to secure your Freedom Prepaid Card, using Master Secure Code:-
- Please shop/select the items online
- To make payment, select the credit/debit card option & enter your Freedom Prepaid card number, expiry date, CVV2 and click on submit
- A secured portal comes up, asking for your Master Secure Code details and password for 2nd factor authentication.
- Please enter your Freedom Prepaid card number & IPIN and click on submit.
- After authentication the transaction will be processed through the completely secure payment gateway, enabled through MasterCard.
Please note that ItzCash registers IPIN and Card number for Master Secure Code at the time of generation
You can upgrade your card by completing the KYC Form and submitting all the documents at your nearest ItzCash World Franchisee to locate your nearest ItzCash Franchisee Click Here
On upgrading your card the maximum amount you can reload on your Freedom Prepaid Card is Rs. 50000/-, you can reload your card at your nearest ItzCash World Franchisee.
How to reload your Freedom Prepaid Card through Net banking/Credit Card /Debit Card you can follow these simple steps to reload your card:
- Visit consumer.itzcash.com and click on the Login Section
- After logging in with your Card Account No. and IPIN, click the “Reload Card” link. Select the record and click on submit
- Enter the Reload Amount & select Payment Mode and click on “submit”
- Verify the Reload Amount & Click on “Confirm”
- The transaction will be routed to the CC Avenue page where you need to enter billing details & select the payment option with bank name
- The transaction will be routed to the bank Payment Gateway page where you need to enter card details.
- On successful authentication from bank transaction will be completed
- Click on the “Print” button to view/ take printout of the transaction receipt
The Freedom Prepaid Card is valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
You can submit the completed KYC Form along with required documents at your nearest ItzCash franchisee.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING IDBI Bank-ITZCASH FREEDOM PREPAID CARD
The Freedom Card (“The Card”) is issued by IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI Bank) having its Registered office at 301,Delta Plaza, 414 Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025, India, on the terms and conditions detailed herein.
“ItzCash” refers to Itz Cash Card Ltd. a company incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956, and having registered office at 10th Floor, Times tower, Kamala City, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400 013.ItzCash has been appointed as Business Correspondent and Program Manager for the Freedom Card program by IDBI Bank.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions Governing the Freedom Card
Important – Please make sure you have read these Freedom Card terms and conditions carefully before using the Freedom Card. By using the Freedom Card you are unconditionally accepting the terms and conditions listed hereunder and will be bound by them and you accept the onus of ensuring compliance with the relevant Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Regulations, and the rules and regulations framed by Reserve Bank of India as amended/modified and any other corresponding enactment in force from time to time.
- The Freedom card holder acknowledges and understands that Freedom card is being issued to the cardholder on the basis of the application.
- Card Validity and Cardholder Obligations
- The Freedom card is valid for 5 years from the date of manufacturing printed on the card.
- The issue and use of the Card shall be subject to the rules and regulations as issued by IDBI Bank & the Reserve Bank of India and other regulators from time to time.
- Freedom Card shall be valid only for transaction options, as permitted by IDBI Bank from time to time in India, at POS e-commerce & all MasterCard ATMs.
- Freedom Card will be at all times the property of IDBI Bank and shall be returned to IDBI Bank unconditionally and immediately upon IDBI Bank’s request. The Cardholder is requested to ensure that the identity of the Bank Officials is established before handing over the Freedom Card.
- The Freedom Card is not transferable or assignable by the Cardholder under any circumstances.
- You must sign the back side of Freedom Card immediately upon receipt. You must not permit any other person to use it and should safeguard the Freedom Card from misuse by retaining the Freedom Card under your personal control at all times.
- The Personal Identification Number (PIN) issued to the Cardholder for use with the Freedom Card or any numbers chosen by the Cardholder as a PIN, will be known only to the Cardholder and are for the personal use of the Cardholder and are non-transferable and strictly confidential. A written record of the PIN number should not be kept in any form, place or manner that may facilitate its misuse by a third party. The PIN should not be disclosed to any third party, either to staff of the Bank or to Merchant establishments, under any circumstances or by any means whether voluntary or otherwise.
- The Cardholder’s Freedom Card will be debited immediately with the amount of any withdrawal, transfer and other transactions effected by the use of the Freedom Card. Sometimes the transaction amount and/or tips, surcharge or exceptional transaction amount would be debited to your account subsequently/at a later date. The Cardholder will ensure that he has sufficient balance on the Freedom Card to meet any such transactions.
- The Cardholder shall not be entitled to withdraw funds by the using of the Freedom Card in excess of the sufficient balance in the Freedom Card.
- The Cardholder will be responsible for transactions effected by using Freedom Card whether authorized by the Cardholder or not, and shall indemnify ItzCash (business correspondent of IDBI Bank) against any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of the Freedom Card or related PIN, including any penal action arising there from on account of any violation of RBI guidelines or any other law being in force in India and/or state continent/territory law being in force in India notwithstanding the termination of this agreement.
- You hereby undertake to destroy the Freedom Card when it expires by cutting it into several pieces. You can approach any of the BC Sub-agent for card renewal or closure before expiry. IDBI Bank reserves the sole right of renewing your Freedom Card account on expiry.
- The Cardholder will inform ItzCash (business correspondent of IDBI Bank) for any irregularities or discrepancies that exist in the transaction details at an ATM/merchant establishment within 07 days of the transaction processed. If no such notice is received during this time, ItzCash will assume the correctness of the transaction.
- Annual fees will be debited to your Freedom Card at applicable rate as mentioned in user manual. These fees are not refundable and subject to changes from time to time. Charges for other services will be levied to the Freedom Card, at prevailing rates.
- Transaction fees for cash withdrawals/balance inquiry and/or other transactions wherever applicable, will be debited to the Freedom Card at the time of posting debit entry of the transaction amount or at the end of day.
- The Charges/fees applicable on the usage of the Freedom Card maybe revised/changed by IDBI Bank/ItzCash from time to time without prior intimation to the Cardholder(s).
- Any charges/fees appearing in this terms and conditions does not include service tax and/or any other cess/taxes the same may be collected in addition to such fees as applicable from time to time. Lost or Stolen Card
- In the event that the Card is lost or stolen, the occurrence must be reported to ItzCash Helpline immediately by fastest means of communication followed with a written communication. A copy of the acknowledged police complaint must accompany the said written confirmation.
- You hereby undertake to indemnify ItzCash/IDBI Bank fully against any liability/(civil or criminal), loss, cost, expenses or damage that may arise due to loss or misuse of the Freedom Card in the event that it is lost and not reported to ItzCash/IDBI Bank, or lost and misused before ItzCash/IDBI Bank is informed. Provided you have in all respects complied with the terms and conditions, a replacement Card may be issued at the sole discretion of ItzCash/IDBI Bank at the applicable fee.
- If it is determined that you were grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of the Card , the Bank would not entertain any request for refund/reimbursement of fraudulent usage of the Lost/Stolen card. If any amount is credited to your Freedom Card based on your representation and/or any information provided by you, the Bank would recover the amount from you without any prior notice. You hereby undertake to indemnify ItzCash/IDBI Bank fully against any liability, loss, cost, expenses, damage that may arise due to your negligent or fraudulent handling of the card.
- Should you subsequently recover the Freedom Card as, it cannot be used. Please destroy the Freedom Card by cutting it into several pieces through the magnetic strip.
- In case of purchase transactions, a sales slip with the signature of the Cardholder together with the Card number noted thereon shall be conclusive evidence between IDBI Bank and the Cardholder as to the extent of the liability incurred by the Cardholder and IDBI Bank shall not be required to ensure that the Cardholder has received the goods purchased/availed of the service to the Cardholder’s satisfaction.
- IDBI Bank shall make bonafide and reasonable efforts to resolve an aggrieved Cardholder’s disagreement with an applicable charge indicated in the account statement or as otherwise determined by the customer within two months of the receipt of notice of disagreement. If after such effort IDBI Bank determines that the charge is correct, then it shall communicate the same to the Cardholder.
- IDBI Bank/ItzCash accepts no responsibility for the refusal of any establishment to honour the Freedom Prepaid Card.
- This agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of India. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai in India irrespective of whether any other Court may have concurrent jurisdiction in the matter.
- The Cardholder will be liable for all the costs associated with the collection of dues, legal expenses (should it become necessary to refer the matter to any agent), or where legal resources have been utilized in the resolution of a dispute. Help Line Call us at our Customer Care Centre No. 07666155220 or e-mail us at email@example.com or Write to us at: Itz Cash Card Ltd. 10th Floor, Times tower, Kamala city, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400 013.
These terms and conditions and/or the operations of the Freedom Card, IDBI Bank and the use of the services provided by IDBI Bank shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The customer and IDBI Bank agree to submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts located in Mumbai, India as regards any claims or matters arising under these terms and conditions. The mere fact that any service can be accessed through internet, mobile or phone by a customer in a country other than India shall not be interpreted to imply that the laws of the said country govern these terms and conditions and/or the operations in the said accounts of the customer and/or the use of any of these services.
Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that, except as otherwise provided by any applicable laws IDBI Bank/ItzCash shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that IDBI Bank/ItzCash shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Verified by MasterCard.
- Under no circumstances will IDBI Bank/ItzCash be liable for consequential, incidental, special or indirect losses or other damages, such as any damage to your computer or telephone service resulting from your use of Verified by MasterCard.
- IDBI Bank/ItzCash assume no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any damages to, or any viruses which may affect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from, this Web site.
- You agree that ‘on line alerts ‘ are sent by the ItzCash/IDBI Bank to the Mobile number registered for SMS alerts with the ItzCash/IDBI Bank and you shall take steps to get registered for ‘SMS alerts’ to receive alerts for transactions done on your Freedom Card.
Note:For detailed and updated terms and conditions please refer consmer.itzcash.com The above term and conditions are subject to change periodically at the discretion of ItzCash/IDBI Bank.